Houston, Texas Area
Senior Property Accountant, General Growth Properties
Address: Houston, Texas Area
- Senior Property Accountant The Woodlands Mall & Willowbrook Mall at General Growth Properties
- California State University-Chico
Industry: Real Estate
Senior Property Accountant The Woodlands Mall & Willowbrook Mall
(Public Company; GGP; Real Estate industry)
March 2004 — Present (6 years 7 months)
Senior Accountant for Willowbrook & Woodlands properties in Houston Texas
- JD Edwards, DYNA programs.
- maintain the general ledger and prepare timely financial statement packages and supplemental schedules per the requirements of the Corporate Accounting Department.
- prepare lease abstracts for all leases and amendments and coordinate and review all billing revisions and data base maintenance for accuracy.
- assist the assigned corporate Accounting Manager with inquiries and special accounting projects.
- prepare monthly NOI variance reports and provide narrative explanations in accordance with Corporate Accounting policies and procedures.
- prepare year-end audit schedules and assist in auditor inquiries as required by the Corporate Accounting.
- supervise the activities and training of a non-exempt Associate Mall Accountant.
- knowledge of GAAP and FASB pronouncements to Real Estate accounting.
California State University-Chico
1998 — 2004
Nathalie Bankhead’s Contact Settings
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
Nathalie Bankhead’s Websites:
- My Company
Nathalie Bankhead’s Groups:
- CSU Chico Alumni
- General Growth Properties, Inc.